We are Grow Un Limited (GUL), a rapidly growing, Australian-owned, global BPO company. Unlike any other BPOs, we let you start at the top and GROW beyond your limitations. Grow Un Limited has developed a reputation for creating a positive, no stress office environment, but we tell it like it is.
We treat all team members with dignity, respect, and every voice being heard. This unique and rare opportunity will allow you to thrive and grow in a stable, promising and long-term leadership role. Your knowledge and expertise will create core foundations across multiple new and expanding global organizations.
We’re looking for a bright, detail-oriented Operations Manager who can build and maintain great quality and care with no exceptions. The Operations Manager is key to the efficient administration, growth and development of the business where the Vision, Mission and Culture is to be the primary influence in all decision making.
The operations manager will play a huge role in the profit and growth of the business through employee performance management, service delivery and client interaction. The position requires effective leadership and business execution for the following key focus areas.
• Assessing and formulating goals for productivity, efficiency and playing a key role to ensure all personal and overall quality standards are maintained or increased at all times.
• Creating and organizing professional development plans, overseeing Transport and Logistics, Sales, and Quality Management Systems whilst implementing company policies and procedures by constantly looking for solutions to problems that may arise.
• Contributing to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of an integrated winning team and promotes personal and professional growth.
• Effectively communicating information and feedback to appropriate parties relating to new product and service opportunities and notifying relevant parties of any issues or amendments.
• Promoting client satisfaction throughout every interaction by providing professional customer sales and service at all times and taking on the primary responsibility for efficient, cost-effective facility operations.
• Creation and review of monthly operating, performance reports and implementation of programs that include marketing, sales, purchasing, distribution, accounting/finance, safety, education and employee services.
• Monitoring of all department heads on daily basis; Conduct of on-the-job training and induction of management staff or other staff if and when required.
• Management the day-to-day activities in the office, overseeing that work is accomplished by the managers and supervisors, and is consistent with corporate policies and objectives.
• Assistance of staff with the collection of customer accounts, customer service and phone call support to resolve important customer complaints and service problems; including budget and sales forecasts with the chief operating officer.
• Guidance of facility staff; provide assistance and conduct meetings where needed by developing develop and implement professional developmental plans for the employees, their supervisors and managers.
• Approval of wage, bonus and commission schedules and capital equipment in line with budget, expenditures and operating constraint; Serve as the principal public relations spokesperson for the facility.
• Knowledge with the industry trends, attendance in trade shows, conventions and seminars as appropriate or as directed and promotion of equal opportunity and affirmative action employment practices.
Why Work with Us?
• Our teammates are paid for what they demonstrate they’re worth, including bonuses for exceptional results.
• You will be working during Australian weekday daylight hours, where there is no starting on night shift/weekends, or any other hidden agenda.
• You will lead a group of committed and friendly people with the latest equipment, technologies, and even a home-cooked lunch to help you grow and achieve all of your professional and personal goals.
• Here, you have the power to create your own success and get opportunities for further training to expand and grow.
Joining our team is no doubt the best decision you will ever make. If you’re ready to show us your passion to take charge and make it your own, apply today.
Apply For This Job
- Looking for a fresh and exciting new challenge?
- Would you like the opportunity to GROW beyond your limitations?
- Are you an exceptional, success-driven person?
- If you’re looking for renewed energy and enthusiasm, we have the role for you!
We are Grow Un Limited, a rapidly growing, Australian owned, global BPO.
We are best known for the great care we offer clients and employees alike.
- Our team is here to help you achieve all of your professional and personal goals.
- We believe in a unique culture where all team members are treated with dignity and respect, with every voice being heard.
We have developed a reputation for creating a positive office environment with:
- The latest technologies and greatest equipment.
- The best home cooked lunches provided for free every day.
- A dedicated, friendly and committed team.
Why Should You Apply?
- You are paid what you demonstrate you are worth, including bonuses for exceptional results.
- You work Australian weekday daylight hours.
- You have the power to create your own success!
- You get opportunities for further training to expand and grow.
- You will attend fun and exciting team-building events.
- Your office is located in the heart of San Fernando, Pampanga - an affordable place to live and work, close to public transport and surrounded by all of the facilities you could ever need.
What are we looking for?
Only the best Sales Manager ever!
- This unique and rare opportunity will allow you to thrive and grow in a stable, promising and long-term leadership role, managing an expanding team where your knowledge and expertise will create core foundations across multiple new and expanding global organizations.
- Every day is fresh and exciting with new tasks that will continually provide you with a feeling of satisfaction and achievement.
- This full-time position requires someone who will take charge and make it their own.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to show us that passion, please read on.
On any given day, you will:
Manage a team of the brightest people towards achieving sales targets and outperforming competitors.
- Motivate and coach your team to ensure they are consistently aligned with their goals.
- Create sales strategies and training modules to increase sales revenue while ensuring win-win outcomes.
- Review calls and emails to ensure quality customer interaction is practiced and observed at all times.
- Build reports in forecasting sales and take a creative approach to business development.
Sales Manager is the role for you if:
- You’re a leader of leaders with a proven track record in managing a team in a customer-focused environment.
- You know that behind a successful product is a dedicated support team.
- You know that a focused vision is necessary to sustain a winning team and you masterfully weave that vision into even the most mundane daily tasks.
- You have exceptional communication, training and facilitation skills.
- You are a self-starter who is never content with “good enough,” and are always on the lookout for ways to improve efficiency, quality and scale.
You see, we are not like any other BPO.
With us, you start at the top, then GROW beyond your limitations.
There is no starting on night shift or weekends, or any other hidden agenda.
We’re looking for the best Sales Manager ever to make the teams dreams come to life!
Joining our team is no doubt the best decision you will ever make.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Apply For This Job